When you open your closet, do you notice a sea of neutral basic colors like black, white, grey or brown? Did you know you can change the look of your outfit with a simple, quick trick? One of my favorite ways for upping my style is with a POP OF COLOR. Take a basic look and make a statement with COLOR. Get ready to set yourself apart from everyone else with these easy color style tips.
- Throw on your Favorite shade of Lipstick. (My favorite brand is Mac.)
- Add on a colorful Necklace or earrings
- Put on a skirt or pants with fun colors (Got these great pants for a client from Anthropologie)
- Don’t forget the purse, this can be a great source of color.
- Turn up the color by making a statement with a colorful dress.
- Opt for a pair of shoes with character and a splash of color.
Don’t be afraid to add life into your outfits. Upping your style has never been easier. If you are going out or staying in, you can add POP OF COLOR in simple ways.