Key Ingredients to “Put-Together” Looks…With Links to My Faves!
Some of the “pain points” my clients tell me they are struggling with:
-“I just want to look put-together”
– “I need clothing that allows me to be comfortable and cute”
-“A lot of bloggers are in heels and it’s just not me or doable”
-“I love how “so and so” always has a complete look”
-The list goes on…
My hope is to give you a tidbit of information to help you pick out your outfits confidently!
Like I always say, fit is everything and simply having pieces you love in your wardrobe. (Toss what isn’t working, but a newsletter coming soon on that).
Here are mykey piecesfor easy day-to-day or weekend looks:
1. A striped tee or a tee with graphics or detail.
2. A jean that allows you to move and groove. Try a dark grey or color.
3. An outer layer that could be a sweater, jacket, or vest.
4. A scarf to bring color/depth to your look. Or a long necklace.
5. A sneaker or bootie that is comfy
Bonus: a nice lip balm/gloss/lipstick (bring a little color without needing makeup)
The pieces I’ve picked are to show youmy fave items that I think makes a quick, easy, versatile look. Mix and match is the name of the game!